What IS Xooma’s new Probiotix?
- Probiotix supports ideal levels of good gut bacteria for a healthy digestive system and strong immune system.
- Xooma’s Probiotix is a multiple strain probiotic formula for digestive and immune support.
- This exclusive formula contains 8 key clinically researched strains.
30 Billion What?
- Probiotix contains 30 billion CFUs.
- CFUs are Colony Forming Units - what you want for good or ‘friendly’ bacteria.
Probiotix contains probiotic AND prebiotic fiber.
- Probiotics help move food through your gut, and they even help with problems in other parts of the body.
- Prebiotics are important because they increase the growth of beneficial bacteria in our intestinal tract, and not the bad bacteria.
Xooma’s commitment to using quality and clinically researched ingredients.
- This formula contains a premier trademarked prebiotic fiber complex to increase the amount of ‘friendly flora’ within your digestive tract.
- Probiotix contains the right dosage amount of each probiotic strain to produce the kind of results you can really feel.
Why do I need to take one more supplement?
- The importance of probiotics is tied to your digestive health and immune support systems.
Here are some interesting statistics:
- 70-80% of your immune system is located in your gut.
- 90% of your serotonin (responsible for appetite, mood, sleep and relaxation) is synthesized in your gut.
- You have more bacteria (approximately 100 trillion microorganisms) in your gut than you have cells in your body!
About the suggested dosage.
- You only need to take ONE capsule of Probiotix each day, and even better news is Probiotix doesn’t need to be refrigerated, making it even more convenient.
A wide variety of adverse health issues can be linked to an unhealthy balance of gut balance.
- There are approximately 40 diseases that have been linked to bacterial imbalance in the body, according to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
- An imbalance of good bacteria can affect the following areas: gastrointestinal, nutritional deficiencies, skin conditions, autoimmune diseases, hormonal problems and more.